For the people with shorter heights, the height adding shoes can emerge as a great relief. It is seen that a large percentage of people suffer from insecurity complex due to shorter heights. Things become even more complicated if his/her spouse is very much taller than him/her. But thankfully the shoemakers have developed the shoes to add height. The height shoes are available for both men and women. Along with the growing popularity, these types of shoes are becoming more and more affordable.
Things to consider before buying a height adding shoe
You must consider few things while buying a height adding shoe –
* While purchasing the shoe, you must check the name of the manufacturer. While some of the reputed shoe making brands manufacture these kinds of shoes, there few brands, which manufacture these types of shoes exclusively. If your pocket permits you can go to the exclusive manufacturers of shoes for height.
* The next thing that you must check is the material of which the shoe is made of. Remember that height shoes are available ready made by a large number. But there are some designer height shoemakers doing business in the market. You can order your pair of height shoe through those manufactures. People are generally seen to order customized height shoes especially during some special occasion like wedding.
* While buying a ready made height shoe it is essential to know the size of your feet. Remember that the shoe sizes are mentioned in few different conventions. So you need to know the convention, in which you are mentioning your shoe size.
* If you are purchasing a height shoe from some local store, you need collect a little review from your friends and relatives about the shop and the quality of the shoe they supply.
* Don’t forget to take the purchase bill and the warranty card of the shoe along with you during the time of purchase. Check the warranty card properly – especially the warranty period. Check it carefully since when the warranty period starts – from the date of manufacture or from the date of purchase. Remember, that in case of a problem during the warranty period, you need to bring that purchase bill and warranty card along with you.
* If you are ordering a special height shoe, never make the full payment in advance. Pay the remaining amount only after receiving the article in your hands.